Who We Are
“By empowering the youth, we empower future generations“
CherryTree Foundation is a Community Regeneration company dedicated to the wellbeing of young people and adults who are mostly from disadvantaged areas.
In a world of difficulties, we work on paving out opportunities for our clients whether that is getting back into employment, full-time education or starting their own business. We help them in unlocking their true potential through our workshops, job brokerage and training courses.
We are a set of professionals who started out on a basic level back in 2013 and 6 years on our desire to reach aspirational people is still the same. Our aim is unusual yet very realistic, which is to help young people who are the most important asset to the nation but the most neglected ones, those labeled hardest to reach yet are easiest to ignore.
We empower individuals by providing opportunities for skill building, educational advancement, and employment breakthrough. We seek to empower the youth of today for their better tomorrow.
Since 2013, 1500 candidates have gained access to education, jobs and training institutes through us. CherryTree Foundation is doing everything in our power to eliminate things leading to negative energy and is striving hard in reducing poverty.
We work with strategic partners to establish employability centres offering Information, Advice and Guidance, employment support and job brokerage services in community settings accessible to all. Our services are delivered locally by Employment Advisors who engage and support individual residents in identifying and addressing their barriers to work and progressing them into sustainable employment.
Some of the projects we have worked in previously include:
- Helping Ex-Offenders in Barking & Dagenham, Newham, Havering, Lambeth & Southwark re-enter employment, which has in turn helped, reduce reoffending in those boroughs.
- Training adults across the country in Fitness and Personal Training, which has increased motivation in many who were at risk.
- Working with NEETs aged 16-19 in parts of London where unemployment is rife including Haringey, Brent and Westminster
- To help disadvantaged and unemployed youth change their mindsets and actions thus realising that they actually have options and aspire for more
- To empower and improve young people's skill-sets, enabling them to move into the world of work or further-education or entrepreneurship and maintain their motivation
- To work in collaboration with our members to promote best practice, create and implement innovative solutions, and shape and design high-quality services that reflect the changing needs of communities and commissioners
- To engage with and promote opportunities for young people and adults who are not in employment, education or training through our workshops
- Transform the mind-sets of youths to overcome perceived limits plus use their own initiative to access all the options available to achieve their goals and dreams
- Inspire youth to tap into their entrepreneurial spirit and start up their own businesses